Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

christianirgens
Frequent Visitor

Publish to Web - Security

Can you confirm that none of the export data functionality (csv export of raw data, analyze in excel etc.) is available through the publish to web functionality? Can you also confirm this will never be changed (for existing reports)?

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Yes that is correct, it is currently limited in terms of what can be done, due to it being used for public access.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I agree this seems to be the case (currently) - but have you got any references to Microsoft statements/roadmaps to support it?

Best regards

Christian Irgens

henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@christianirgens hello, people are unable to export data in csv when you publish your dashboard at web! 

the maximum possible is put each visual in full screen... 

Now it's impossible to confirm this thing to you, because PBI has one update for month... but if it keep you calm, since the PBI was launched i never saw that is possible to export CSV in public links.

If it help you please dont forget to mark this response as solutin perhaps other people could have the same question!

Best regards from Brazil! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors