Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish on the web option: do not filter show

hi there

I have a power bi pro license, when I publish it on the web for users who don't have a license, they don't show the filters. Filters are important for the user to filter the data. I have tried many solutions and I can't see the filters however in users with power bi license if I can see it.

Thanks

Angel Valverde

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tad17
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Are these filters slicers or are they filters in the filters pane on the right? The filters pane on the right hand side is not viewable or usable in the share to web version of the report as it is not a part of the report. If you are using the filters pane on the right hand side of power bi I recommend creating slicers for those filters instead so that the user can view them on the web.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Tad17
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Are these filters slicers or are they filters in the filters pane on the right? The filters pane on the right hand side is not viewable or usable in the share to web version of the report as it is not a part of the report. If you are using the filters pane on the right hand side of power bi I recommend creating slicers for those filters instead so that the user can view them on the web.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, the only way to create slicer filters

Atte

Angel Valverde

Lima-Peru

Can you share the link to the "Shared to Web" report.

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Anonymous 

I tried to re-pro the issue from my end and getting the below error when trying to access the publish to web url link.

I tried it in all the browsres(Chrome, IE, Edge), but no luck and same error.

Publish to web Error.JPG

Can you please submit a support ticket for investigation.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR,

Venal.

az38
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

according this issue https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/powerbi-docs/issues/1415 to MSDN docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web 

Filter pane and most visual header features are hidden

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn
nahid3152
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,avalverde
Did You useed PowerBI-Developer-Samples?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors