Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pratikrane101
Frequent Visitor

Publish from PowerBI desktop does not update / refresh in PowerBI service

In PowerBI desktop I am able to publish a report and see dialog which says "Publishing is complete."

Although when I check in PowerBI service workspace the report has not updated / refreshed.

Anyone facing same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Was some temporary issue with PowerBI service. Contacted helpdesk and created ticket. Got resolved within 24 hrs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @pratikrane101 ,

I haven't met a similar problem before, have you met the warning the dataset and report will be replaced when you republish the report? If you haven't met a similar problem, please check if you are using the same account publishing the report.

Best Regards,

Teige

@TeigeGao I get a warning as below: (Although it says publishing is complete, doesn't reflect changes in workspace. Note: I am using same account in PBI Desktop & Service. One of my colleague was also able to repro this bug.)

Capture.JPGAndCapture2.JPG

Was some temporary issue with PowerBI service. Contacted helpdesk and created ticket. Got resolved within 24 hrs.

@TeigeGao I get a warning as below: (Although it says publishing is complete, doesn't reflect changes in workspace. Note: I am using same account in PBI Desktop & Service. One of my colleague was also able to repro this bug.)

Capture.JPGAndCapture2.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors