Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Divous
Helper III
Helper III

Publish To Web Not Working for Premium Enabled Workspaces II.

Hi,

I can Publish to web from my own personal workspace, but when I make any new workspace (where I am admin) it show only "Content not available".

I follow steps in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web and be aware of https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#limitations

Can you help me, please?

PS: I am not able to send support ticket, because everytime when I log in it it put me to PBI homepage and when I try to go back it shows I have no subsription (we have PBI Pro enabled on that acc)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Divous ,

I have tested on my side, and it works well.

In general, this problem is caused by the fact that you did not purchase a Power BI Pro license.

Please check if you are a Trial user.

Best Regards,
Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Divous 

I have tried to re-pro the issue from my end.

I have created a report with connector "Power BI Dataset" and created a measures, published the report.

After that i tried for "Publish to web" connection, it won't show for me also.

Note:- When we create a measures in "Power BI Dataset" report, we need avoid those measures here and create it in original report and publish. So that we can able to see the option "Publish to web" in Power BI Service.

Hoping that you are also facing the similar issue.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it some kudos?

Hi venal,

thanks, it wasn't it, but it can also help someone.

Thanks for the effort!

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Divous ,

I have tested on my side, and it works well.

In general, this problem is caused by the fact that you did not purchase a Power BI Pro license.

Please check if you are a Trial user.

Best Regards,
Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Icey,

thanks you very much. It was it! I didn't find any limitations of this type for Trial user so I was confused, but now with paid account it working well.

Thanks and have a nice time

Best regards,

Divous

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors