Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

santoshsahoo34
Frequent Visitor

Publish PowerBI file with Azure Cosmos DB source in Enterprise PowerBI Service

I need to publish a powerBI report inside the in house powerBI server, which connects to COSMOS DB, but I am getting an error every time that the "File is corrupted or it is not supported." Is there any adaptor needs to be configured in PBI server ? 
Please Help !!

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @santoshsahoo34 

Please clear your original credentials(datasoure settings->clear  permissions), then refer to the following document to reconnect to  Azure Cosmos DB source.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cosmos-db/powerbi-visualize 

If the problem is not resolved, it is recommended to open a  ticke in Power BI Support to get further help.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Thanks for your note. I tried these steps earlier and it did not work out. My main requirement is to publish the report in PowerBI report server and not in powerbi.com. Is there a way it can achieved ?

I also tried published the dataset in PowerBI service, but report in report server due to certain requirement. It is giving a data source error. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors