Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adithyanaini
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Publish App Feature to hide reports from Some users and Visible to Other Users

hi

I have 3 set of reports in my app workspace of premium . Out of 3 all the 3 reports should be visbile to Internal team in my org and only 2 reports should be visbible to B2B users . Currently i am using publish app feature for sharing the reports . Real issue here is i can create only one Publish app for one worksapce .So i have internal group in one SG and external users in another SG . But even the external B2B users are able to see 3 reports in the naviagtion . If i hide the report from the navigation pane even the internal users are not able to see it . Is there any way to crack this using pubish app feature please?

2 REPLIES 2
Django46b

Hi Adithya,

Did you get any solution of this problem, I am facing same issue where I want to hide particular report from published report in power BI app to particular user. 

dethompson97
Resolver III
Resolver III

I don't believe this functionality is available.  You can reduce the rows of data that people see in a report dynamically but not the visuals on the page or the report pages that they see.  

Although not ideal, I would probably create two workspaces and publish the apps seperately to the two groups.

Thanks!

Dawn

Hope this helps!

Dawn Thompson

PS:  If this solution works, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors