Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dadazizka89

Public link - how do I know it's publicly on website?

Hi,

when I want to publish something via Public link microsoft uses this sentence "Microsoft may display the report on a public website or public gallery". 

Is there really chance I will see my report somewhere on the web? Because I would like to send this public link to my business partner but I don't want anyone to see it. Or if someone sees the report, is there clear the report is from me and what is it about? Because if some see just numbers without any context (like name of the report etc) it could be fine.

Thanks guys!

L.

1 REPLY 1
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@dadazizka89 hello, when you use the public link, if someone share this link with other person he can see too. 

In my case I've tried a lot of time to search my public dashboard searching using the URL , Names in the report in all search engines (bid, yahoo, google, etc) and i never found him...

For me to attetion point is which i've told you above, other person can share the link and you don't have control who are acessing....

This asnwer solve your problem? if yes, don't forget to mark as solution! 

See you! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors