Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Project Management Dashboard

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiOTMxMzNjZjItYTVmOS00NmUzLTljZTAtY2JjMGZlNWUyMzEzIiwidCI6ImRmM...
Need your suggestions on how I can improve the dashboards in terms of look and feel and also user functionality
Thanks for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous A few suggestions from my end:

1. Page 1 seems to be perfect ! Fantastic work 

2. Page 2: Try making maximum visual to filter data when clicked on any other visual

3. Page 2: Issue Register By Priority - Give different color based on priority (like red for critical, yellow for medium, green for low, etc)

4. Page 2: Sort Month for Financial Report Plannes Vs Actual and if possible label data 

5. Page 3: Deliverable Notes word cloud visual does not make much sense (from my point of view) for the data you have now

6. Page 3: Try fitting Project Delivery Timeline in single view without much of scrolling (may be at bottom)

7. Page 3: Project Wise Deliverable status & Assigned to Deliverable status...make color code same for both (like red for closed)

Overall good work and appreciate your efforts Rinky. All the best !

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
pwangai
Regular Visitor

Great data presentation of the projects progress in the dashboard and choice of colour.

Umit1006

Hi Rinky88,

Link does not exisy, do you have update one? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rinky,

Can you please share the dashboard again for my reference. I am unable to view the same.

Kind regards,

VR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Can you please mail me your pbix file to sgupta1293@gmail.com. I also want to make project management dashboard but having hard time to do it. Thanks for your help!

Abduvali
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you please rebublish your link and share your pbix file if you can?

Thanks,

Abduvali

DeonStassen

I get "content not available" when clicking that link.

prashantvns
Frequent Visitor

Hi ,

Currently not able to see the report ... i am also working on such kind of dashbaord  some input from your side will be great help. 

Will it be possible to see your dashboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.. can you please email me link or send the pbix file of the PM dashboard? Please email me at dummypublicemail[@]gmail.com

mitesh06
Regular Visitor

Hi Rinky88,

can you please mail you .pbix file to mitesh06@gmail.com

I am unable to open the link provided on the site.

Thanks in advance.

-Mitesh

Hi Rinky88,

Awaiting for your help..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shared the pbix on google drive

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you please share your pbix please.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

mazedreamscorp@gmail.com   could you please send .pbix file or share the gdrive link?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rinky 

Why don't you try our free trial on Power BI Pro so that you can get more? You can the trial here.Power BI Free Trial

pb600.png

tcwells

Hello - 

How were you able to do the scrolling "ticker" bar found on the first page of the dashboard?  The pages look great!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @tcwells

I used a custom visual from Power BI Custom Visual Gallery - Scroller 

shamsuddeenvp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Nice @Anonymous

Can you please let me know how can 

Change dynamically the Green/red arrow images. Also highlighting he tabs etc.

Br,

Shamsuddeen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
The green and red arrow are web url. So i have used a calculated column, where i have put web url for upward arrow image when a certain condition is met and downward arrow image url if condition is false.
Formating the tabular grid. This feature is now available with power bi after april update. Switch to layout section. There you will see Column Header and Value . Where you can define the font colour as well as background colour. If you need further help on this, kindly share your email. I shall send you the screenshot of datamodel and formating of tabular grid
pvz
Frequent Visitor

Hello Rinky, Is it possible to share the right URL for your dashboard. For some reason i see no content available.

Thanks!

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors