Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mterry
Helper V
Helper V

Problems with Power BI and MS Teams

I have a report published in an app workspace that resides in a premium instance. I'm trying to share vis MS Teams, and neither of the individuals that are members of the team can view the report - both see an error saying 'This Content isn't Available - Learn More About Power BI'. One of the member has a Pro license, and one has never signed up for Power BI at all. The one with the Pro license can sign in to the Power BI service and view the report, but not in Teams. My understanding was if the report was in a premium instance then anyone would be able to view the report - is that not the case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured it out, disregard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mterry 

How do you "share vis MS Teams"?

Do you share the Power BI report from Power BI Service and generate a link, then share the link within MS Teams?

Or do you add members of the MS Teams as members of the App workspace where the report exsits?

Best Regards

Maggie

The MS Teams members are members of the App Workspace

I figured it out, disregard

Would you mind stating what the solution ended up being? I'm in a similar situation with MS Teams and Power BI Service.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors