Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ctrip

Problem login please help!!!

Hi, I user my work account for the powerBI service since 2 years, 2 days ago suddenly I cant access my account thru the sign in page, I tried to reset my password but then Im redirected to a page where says : "You cannot reset your password at this time because necessary information is missing from your account. There is no further action you can take to resolve this situation. Please contact your admin and ask them to reset your password for you." 

Im the only admin!! so I cant contact any admin! its a one user account!, after that, I have another choice to get support: "If there are no other administrators in your organization, please contact Support. "

I tried that to create a office 365 service request but after I put all my info I get like a login loop, when I have to reach the last confirmation step!!

So Im here, cant reset my account, cant ask for support, what can I do?

thanks for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Go to portal.office.com and reset your password there or is that what you are trying to do? You might contact Power BI Support:

I would submit this as a support issue. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thanks Greg, cant reset my password, and cant create a ticket cos my account is not premium!

HI @ctrip,

For your scenario, I think you can try to contact to office support to consultative your scenario or reset your password.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors