Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

manishagola
Regular Visitor

Problem in Gateway Connection

hello,

i'm trying to connect my odbc datasource through on-premises gateway but it's not working.

i have one on-premises gateway and two diffrent data source like MySql and ODBC.

MySql is local DB in my system and for ODBC, i have created one system DSN.

Both are connect completely in PBI desktop but in PBI service only MySql data source is working completely, ODBC shows error as below screenshot,Screenshot_1.png

Here i attach another screenshot in which i created two data sources in my on-premises gateway, both are successfully connected.

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png 

Please help me for solve this error.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

@manishagola 

I would advise you to check the advanced editor on your desktop file and verify the connection is the same as you are plugging into the gateway. We have one data set that, if I am not careful, the desktop software lists slightly different. I have to manually change the pathway before publish for my gateway to access the data. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors