Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem Sharing Reports

Hello,

I am a Pro User within an enterprise licence setting. I have been using Power BI for a while without mayor problem but recently (since 2 or 3 weeks ago) I am not able to share any reports. I am a member in 3 different premium workspaces and everytime I try to share any report I get the following message (or a version of it):

Something went wrong
Failed to send email to invite users. Please try again later.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: f384367a-ad31-4759-be14-b2146b86b747
Request ID: 01f2cab0-ebb0-d0f3-b013-b95847f2a4f3
Correlation ID: 8965e16e-dbc3-2064-0bee-9ec0a7300868
Status code: 400
Time: Wed Mar 13 2019 18:26:27 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
Version: 13.0.8730.154
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

The strange issue is in some of those reports I was able to share them with people prior, and other members of my team with their own licences are able to share it without problem. At the minute it seem limited to myself only but the IT people in my company are not sure why this is hapening.

Any help or people with similar situations are more than welcome 🙂

Regards,

Fernando

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Did you fail to share reports with external users? Here is a similar thread, please check the settings on Azure.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yuliana,

Unfortunately no, my issue is with internal customers (we all share the same email domain). As said a few weeks ago I was able to and now some of my colleagues in my team can enter in my reports and share them with internal customers. Is just with my account I am not able but not sure why

Hi @Anonymous ,

You may create a support ticket for further check with your account.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors