Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Claster
Advocate II
Advocate II

Proble, with refresh data in dash board

I have a problem with my dashboard it's does not refresh informations! Today is 14 Saturday but it still show wednesday! Progress bar show refresh data but don't refresh it.

Screenshot_1.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Claster,

The "last refresh time" shown on a tile is the last tile refresh time, not the dataset refresh time. If there is no data changes on the tile, the cache for tile visuals won't be updated, so "the last refresh time" shown on the tile won't be updated. You can click the Refresh dashboard tiles to update the last refresh time for all tiles on the Dashboard.

tilerefresh.PNG

In addition, if you need to show Last Dataset Refreshed Time on Dashboards/Reports, a good article below is for your reference. Smiley Happy

https://www.excelguru.ca/blog/2016/06/08/display-last-refreshed-date-in-power-bi/

Regards

I clicked but got this problem

Screenshot_3.png

The same problem here ! But in my problem it's not a content pack

Hi @Claster,

Hey all - there is currently an issue where dashboard tiles built on datasets with Row-Level Security enabled will not load for end users. It will continue to work for those with edit permissions on the content. I believe that is causing the issues mentioned here. If anyone here is seeing the same issue on a dataset without Row-Level Security, please let us know.

The workaround in the meantime is to navigate to the report by clicking on the tile. 

We are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible.

As @sirui_sun mentioned in the similar thread you provided previously, it seems to a known issue currently. Could you go to check if that is the case in your scenario? Smiley Happy

Regards

Yes the problem only in project where use Row-Level Security. Smiley Sad

Hey all -

This issue should now be fixed - dashboard tiles built on RLS datasets should now render correctly.

-Sirui

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors