Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

abhijeetbehuria
Frequent Visitor

Pro user but PPU Trial

Hii Can somebody help me to understand that why i am getting the above information like PPU Trial left 59 days while i have pro license .

abhijeetbehuria_0-1675429523999.png

If this is because i of trial .Then why got the below error while publishing the dashboard -

abhijeetbehuria_1-1675429801219.png

Please help me understand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

The message "PPU Trial left 59 days" indicates that you are currently using a Power Platform Unlimited (PPU) trial, which provides a temporary access to premium features for a limited time. The trial is separate from your Power BI Pro license.

Regarding the error message "This dataset is too big for Power BI Free, upgrade to Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium to use this dataset", it indicates that the dataset you are trying to publish is too large to be used with Power BI Free and requires a paid license, such as Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium, to access.

To resolve the issue, you need to either upgrade your Power BI Free to Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium or reduce the size of your dataset. If you already have a Power BI Pro license, then it seems that the trial is still active, and you need to deactivate it to use your license.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

The message "PPU Trial left 59 days" indicates that you are currently using a Power Platform Unlimited (PPU) trial, which provides a temporary access to premium features for a limited time. The trial is separate from your Power BI Pro license.

Regarding the error message "This dataset is too big for Power BI Free, upgrade to Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium to use this dataset", it indicates that the dataset you are trying to publish is too large to be used with Power BI Free and requires a paid license, such as Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium, to access.

To resolve the issue, you need to either upgrade your Power BI Free to Power BI Pro or Power BI Premium or reduce the size of your dataset. If you already have a Power BI Pro license, then it seems that the trial is still active, and you need to deactivate it to use your license.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors