cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkrienke Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Pro Trial - Chose to Extent yesterday - today cannot sign into account

I am unable to sign into my Power BI account.  When I go through the "forgot password" process, it reports that my user id does not exist.  Yesterday, two things happened.  1. I was notified that my Power BI Pro Trial was expiring, with an option to extent, which I selected.  2. I established an Azure account with the same user id (email) and set up active directory.  How to I regain access to my Power BI account?

MSPBIACCT.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Pro Trial - Chose to Extent yesterday - today cannot sign into account

HI @mkrienke,

I'd like to suggest you to contact to your azure admin to confirm if your account license and binding email address has been changed.

6.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
mkrienke Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'm now unable to log into the Azure account either.  I ended up going through the forgot password process for this too and I get the same error as posted in the original message, "The user id you entered does not exist".  However, I know for a fact that I established the Azure account, Partner account, Power BI account and other Microsoft accounts under this user id (email address) as it's the only one I have for the organizatoin I'm working with.  I'm not sure where to turn for help.  At this point I'm in the middle of a lot of work for a new customer and dead in the water without access to my Microsoft accounts.

Interestingly, when I signed up for a Partner account the first time a few weeks ago, that account also disapeared after about one week and I had to start all over.  Now it appears that I've lost access to all of my Microsoft accounts associated with this user id.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @mkrienke,

I'd like to suggest you contact to tenant admin or azure support to get further support.

Azure support

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |