Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kandre123
Advocate I
Advocate I

Print to PPT

Hi, I figured out where print to PPT goes from teams. When i try to print pictures, it doesnt read it and theres a big X on the picture. How does pictures/Logos carry over to PPT?

kandre123_0-1608560468675.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, i used the same visual, but i changed to image grid and now it prints correctly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kandre123 ,

What kind of visual do you use? In my test, I tried to use insert image and Image Pro by CloudScope (2.1.1)visual respectively. When I exported PPT, the image visual display was normal .

Print to PPT.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, i used the same visual, but i changed to image grid and now it prints correctly

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @kandre123 ,

There are a number of visuals that do not export to ppt.  Take a look at this link and view the considerations and troubleshooting:  Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors