Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rewind
Helper I
Helper I

Print to PDF function not displaying matrix correctly

I'm using a matrix to display data. When printing to PDF the matrix seems to collapse around the same line (no matter what data is filtered).

In doing so the details in the rows sections is unreadble and the values in the columns are bumped down and do not align. In the screenshot the row of Y's should be directly below the previous. You can also just makeout the top of the details that should appear in the row.

Matrix.png

This issue is not encountered when I export this page to PDF using the export function but I would like to think that both these features could work correctly for the users.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Was there a fix? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I solved my own issue - there was a shape that had run over the side of the dimensions that must have been causing issues when printing to PDF.

Thanks for having a look!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rewind 

Which browser and service version are you using? I tested Print to PDF function with Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Power BI Service version13.0.15101.44, and I didn't see the issue. Maybe you can try other browsers or update the browser application?

I solved my own issue - there was a shape that had run over the side of the dimensions that must have been causing issues when printing to PDF.

Thanks for having a look!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors