Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
iwf Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Print to PDF background image problems

Hi,

I have report for which i created background image. In power BI Desktop and also on Workplace on everything looks good (Pic 1). But when I print it to PDF (from Desktop or from Workplace), the background image is not in correct place, it moves down (Pic 2 ). When I export the Report to PowerPoint, the pages are OK.

Any tips how to solve this?Pic2.jpgPic1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iwf Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Print to PDF background image problems

Hi,

I didnt help. I went through other forums and as I understand, MS do not support printing the reports. So I gave up. I take it as Power BI reports are not printable, when background image or other graphics is used.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @iwf 

You can try Chrome browser and enable Background Graphics to print background color.For further,please refer to this post.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @iwf 

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution and welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
iwf Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I didnt help. I went through other forums and as I understand, MS do not support printing the reports. So I gave up. I take it as Power BI reports are not printable, when background image or other graphics is used.

Cheers

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @iwf 

Got it.Kindly mark your answer as a solution to close this thread.

Regards,