cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaSonlit
Frequent Visitor

Premium workspace - sharing link is not working for all users

Hi Community,

I have a report saved in a workspace with premium capacity. Previously I can share my report via link or Teams to all users (free or pro) but recently I noticed that this is no longer working. I have tried to:

• create a sharing link by clicking on the share button
  • grant direct access to people for both report and its datasets
  • create an app and share that with people

None of the above is working. Please help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@RebeccaSonlit  - Yes, please contact your IT team and check for this option to be enabled.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

Hi @RebeccaSonlit  - Check in Admin setting "Allow shareable links to grant access to everyone in your organization" is Enabled for the entire organization

arvindsingh802_0-1624547198634.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!

Hi @arvindsingh802 I dont think I have access to Admin setting. Is this something that I need to raise to my IT?

@RebeccaSonlit  - Yes, please contact your IT team and check for this option to be enabled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors