cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Premium Workspace

Hello everyone,

I was just told that my company has bought premium capacity but all workspaces I already had still without diamond, so my question is how do I create a premium workspace that can be shared with everyone?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can change existing workspaces to premium by going to the Settings for the workspace, in the Premium tab, toggle the "Premium capacity" to On and select the capacity under "Choose an available premium capacity for this workspace", then select Save

When creating new workspaces, in the "Create a workspace" dialog, expand "Advanced", and you'll see similar to the above

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

@AlekseiNexa Check the steps here- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-admin-premium-manage

Nikhil
Hit the Thumbs-up button if you find this informative!!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can change existing workspaces to premium by going to the Settings for the workspace, in the Premium tab, toggle the "Premium capacity" to On and select the capacity under "Choose an available premium capacity for this workspace", then select Save

When creating new workspaces, in the "Create a workspace" dialog, expand "Advanced", and you'll see similar to the above

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors