Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WalterLasca
Frequent Visitor

PowerBi integration in teams doesn't work anymore

Hi all,

did some of you have problems with powerbi and teams integration? Since 2 days ago that teams integration seems to not work anymore. 

When I try to integrate any report the button "save" doesn't light up and I don't have the possibility to integrate the report in the team. 

This happens with every team and every report.

I really don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

It's a known issue , the ID is 332314119 . I'll be back with an update if there's any news .

Power BI Teams Tab - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WalterLasca ,

A similar issue has been reported in the Issues forum, and you can vote on this issue. There will be a team to investigate this issue.

And I will sync the information here as soon as this issue has been updated.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

You can tack another issue onto this one.  We noticed that the URL produced for the "Chat in Teams"  feature now contains extra characters and has a different format, making it unusable.

Hi all,

It's a known issue , the ID is 332314119 . I'll be back with an update if there's any news .

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

Thank you so much!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You can raise an issue at https://issues.powerbi.com . If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors