Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBi email subscription out of date

Hi there!

I recently started using subsciprtions with power BI and I noticed that the report screenshot is old. I have an email going out at 1PM but the screenshot is always from about an hour before at 12 PM. Same with my email arranged for 8PM which shows a screenshot of the report from 7PM.

Is this normal behaviour or am I doing somethign wrong?

Tthe purpose of the email is to inform the client of how the day is going and how it's changed. If he can't get the information at the desired time but rather data that is already 1 hour old when he is notified, what's the point?

Any ideas? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 
Email subscription is used the send the dashboard or report at the time you set. Your screen is 1 hour before is possibly because the refresh time of the content is set 1 hour before the subscription time.

In your case, you can take a look at the Schedule Refresh and set a refresh time that matches with your email subscription time.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 
Email subscription is used the send the dashboard or report at the time you set. Your screen is 1 hour before is possibly because the refresh time of the content is set 1 hour before the subscription time.

In your case, you can take a look at the Schedule Refresh and set a refresh time that matches with your email subscription time.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors