Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KS0093
Regular Visitor

PowerBi Report Filter Page changed

Today our filters on page looked changes and text size signficantly changed.  However, the developer made no changes.

Has anyone ever seen  filter pane change like this? 

KS0093_0-1604683043648.png

5 REPLIES 5
KS0093
Regular Visitor

Spoiler
Problem seem to resolve itself.  I feel is was due MS recent PowerBi update.  Around 11/6 MS applied new look changes.  May have been due to that update, but since that weekednd have experienced issue again
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KS0093 ,

Please try to revert to default in Filter pane and Filter cards.

1.In the report, click the report itself, or the background (wallpaper), then in the Visualizations pane, select Format. You see options for formatting the report page, the wallpaper, and also the Filters pane and Filter cards.

2.Expand Filters pane and Filter cards, click Revert to default.

5.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

KS0093
Regular Visitor

@collinq Thanks Collinq...yes issue is happening to everyone today and multiple applications/reports.

Hey @KS0093 ,

Hmmmmmmm, multiple reports.... I was thinking this was on only one report.  Mutliple reports sounds like something unusual.  This might be worthy of contacting Microsoft for a ticket.  Let us know the result.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @KS0093 ,

My assumption is that you are looking at this in the Service?  I have seen this when somebody changes their browser settings to view text larger/smaller.  I have also seen this when somebody partially minimizes the browser window.  Is this happening to "everybody" and is happening on multiple browsers?

ANother option could be if you changed from a classic to a new workspace....maybe....

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors