Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Saqib-Rizwan
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Streaming Dataset feature

Hi,

I have a live streaming dashboard that has been prepared using the streaming dataset feature of PowerBI service, it was working quite fine till yesterday but in the afternoon all of a sudden it has stopped working and no data is showing in the dashboard. However, I have checked the 200 responses are ok.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks

Saqib

3 REPLIES 3
KBO
MVP

Hi @Saqib-Rizwan ,

in which case do you use the streaming dataset?

If you use it with Power Automate may be check the function of the flow.

Otherwise I found a interessting article about streaming datasets in Power BI migth be this could help you: https://bpcs.com/blog/power-bi-streaming-data-sets-the-good-the-great-and-the-gotchas

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Hi Kathrin,

I have followed the same procedure mentioned in the article shared by you, but the same result. The dashboard has been working fine for years till yesterday.

I have created the new one to see if the data is appearing or not but same result, and I have checked everything the API responses are ok (200 ok Status) and none of the errors are found in JSON(Server). Therefore, I am clueless about what has happened suddenly that has caused this mess.

Thanks

Saqib

Hi @Saqib-Rizwan ,

Could it be a problem with the data from your data source?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors