Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Satya_Machari
Helper I
Helper I

PowerBI SignIn issue

Hi Team,

I was implemented the powerBI Reports and integrated into web portal which is having single sign On for login.

When i am opening my powerBI dashboard from my web portal  it is asking sign to powerBI. But I am using the single sign on to web portal.please suggest how can i avoid this with re-signIn for the customer.

I am using powerBI pro version.

Thanks

Satya

7 REPLIES 7
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You cannot avoid that.  Consider using Power BI Embedded instead.

Hi lbendlin,

Thanks for the quick update.

Can you please suggest for the steps to embed my powerBI Dashboard with angular.?

Right now i am just using IFrames with embed url.I have checked some article it is having lot of process like registering the app and deploy as separately already deployed my reports into server .Any suggestions or best approach with some simple steps on this highly appreciated.

Thanks

Satya

This will hurt a little. Power BI Embedded is neither simple nor cheap. Please read the documentation.

Yes Ibendlin..I finding some approaches as suggetsed thank you.

I have valid powerBI pro license version Ibendlin Is that fine or i need to purchase/pay any for this embeding approach.If any idea please suggest.

Thanks

Satya

You will need to purchase one of the E capacity SKUs.

Hi Ibendlin,

I am completely new with this powerBI embeding part and When i am searching internet finding number of approchaes confusing.

Please provide some link and cost details, please elabrate bit on (E capacity SKUs)

Thanks

satya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors