Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kyrpav
Helper IV
Helper IV

PowerBI Service login issue

I have several company reports created ,published . And some of them are embedded in company's private portal and shared between some employees.

I am experiencing problem of login to powerbi. This was found cause the embedded reports where thrown error: 

app.powerbi.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Then i was getting the same when i try to login from browser. I tried to clear cache, user edge and chrome, and in private.

It did not work. 

At some point after a lot of retries it lets  me loging ( i do not know and can not find clear proccess to identify what is the problem)

and then the embedded reports are also working.

This login works only for 2-3 minutes and then we have to start from the beggining.

I have E5 licence and i had enabled the trial for Power BI premium per user.

This issue is the same for all other user that have access to the reports and have PowerBi Pro licence at least.

2 REPLIES 2
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kyrpav

Is your issue solved?

Looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Link

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kyrpav,

It seems to be a temporary problem, you can try using a different browser and try it again.

Best Regards,

Link

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors