Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vikkidurai91
Helper I
Helper I

PowerBI Service is slow / not loading in North Europe

PowerBI reports in service are not loading in North Europe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I did experience some issues too this morning. Not able to refresh datasets in Power BI Service and not able to publish new reports.

Located in Belgium, but our tenant is in US-NORTH-CENTRAL, where it said that service was degraded this morning. 

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ indicates now that the service is back to normal, and everything indeed works again. Maybe you can give it another try.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@vikkidurai91 

Currently there is no issues going on under North Europe Cluster.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Please check the Gateway version, if it is the latest version.

Please share us few more details, is it showing any error like "almost done" while refreshing the report.

I did experience some issues too this morning. Not able to refresh datasets in Power BI Service and not able to publish new reports.

Located in Belgium, but our tenant is in US-NORTH-CENTRAL, where it said that service was degraded this morning. 

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ indicates now that the service is back to normal, and everything indeed works again. Maybe you can give it another try.

Dear All Thanks for the responses. Yes am in Belgium as well and after a while, the performance is back normal.

Hi @vikkidurai91 ,

Happy to hear that you can load it normally.  You could mark the helpful replies as a solution. So that we are able to close the thread. More people will benefit from here.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vikkidurai91 ,

I don't get any message of which Power BI Service is down in North Europe. Maybe it is caused by network. Can others load it? Can you load other websites normally? 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors