Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SachinC
Helper V
Helper V

PowerBI Premium EM1/2/3

Hi all,

Please can you direct me to some web links or personal advise on PowerBI Premium EM1/2/3?

Thank you.

S

3 REPLIES 3

@SachinC What are you looking for? EM3 is accessible from the Office Subscriptions, you would need to contact a MSFT rep to get ahold of EM1 or 2, but I believe you can access them that way.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi,

I wish to know what these are please? Can you guide me to some links on the MS Site - I want to understand more...

So far I have installed PowerBI Desktop (FREE), I have access to PowerBI Online Pro (part of my O365 Sub - I also have a 300 day eval going...) and I have no idea on what Premium EM 1/2/3 is - hence help required.

Thank you.

Hi @SachinC,

Earlier August we have also released Power BI Premium EM1, EM2, via Enterprise Agreement (EA) with yearly commitment. Power BI Premium EM3, and P1 are also available for purchase with monthly commitment via Web Direct. You can read more about the pricing tiers and plan your capacity requirements by reading the paper on How to plan capacity for embedded analytics with Power BI Premium.

You can research so common question about Power BI premium here, for example: How is Power BI Pro different than Power BI Premium? Why is Power BI Premium necessary? Do I need Power BI Pro to use Power BI Premium? etc.

And you can refer to some similar threads below.
Power BI Embedded vs Premium: Clarifications
PowerBI Premium EM1 Availability

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors