Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Pipelines - View in Pipeline not available

Hello,

I am attempting to create a deployment pipeline in a premium workspace however I am unable to view the "View in pipeline feature".

I have a pro license, I am an admin of the workspace (premium), and I confirmed it is a V2 new workspace experience.

The odd thing is my coworker can view it through his account but it is missing on mine. Reference below:

What my coworker sees:

ekretsch_0-1638812875180.png

What I see:

ekretsch_1-1638812905357.png

Can anyone advise as to why this would be missing on my end? I have exhausted the troubleshooting documents.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Nimrod_Shalit
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

@Anonymous make sure you also have access to the pipeline itself.

if the WS is assigned to the pipeline, you can't assign it to a new pipeline.

Please ask your coworker to check you have access to the pipeline that the WS is assigned to.

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As you mentioned, you are the admin role for the workspace. Could be the reason why you can't view the View in Pipeline button.

Also is the troubleshooting file you are referring to in the screenshot below? Check the corresponding licenses under your service account again.  link

vhenrykmstf_0-1639016476493.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and related screenshoots.. Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors