Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

anu1

PowerBI+Jira using content pack: Table is empty

Hi  I could successfully connect with jira from powerBi using the content pack. Data was also present in the Query editor. But afetr a few days when i launched the Pbix file for the same it is showing table is empty even multiple refreshes. 

There was a credential change which i applied but then also i couldn';t get the data back.I had applied with few filters as well. Am a newbie here with Powerbi. If someone can guide me on this will be much helpful

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @anu1,

Did you open it in the Service or in the Desktop? How did you update the credential? Please check the credential as the snapshot shows.

Power_BI_Jira_using_content_pack_Table_is_empty

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,  Thank you for your reply...

Am using the Desktop type and managed to update the credentials from within the Data source settings using the Edit permission settings. provided snapshot is for the service i guess.

Regards,

Anu

Ausar
Frequent Visitor

I ams till struggling with this issue. which way are you using to connect? I tried basic then put my email and password from Jira but nothing happens. dashboard is still blank, i tried to refresh.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors