Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JasperKW
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Dataflows Stuck in Refresh In Progress

Hello,

Unfortunately, my PowerBI dataflows that have worked fine in the past are now stuck in refresh, and I have no ability to debug what's going on as there appears to be no errors on my end. They have been running for many hours (overnight), whether previously they had taken only up to an hour.

Please could this matter be treated as a point of urgency as it is greatly delaying the delivery of data updates to my clients.

Many thanks,

Jasper

2 REPLIES 2
rdnguyen
Helper V
Helper V

I was in the same problem today that my dataflows went on "refresh in progress" for some 6 hours non-stop. I am not sure what caused that issue. I wonder is it because I shared a dataset downstream utilizing this linkage set of Dataflow.

Next to the Refresh option, the ellipse (verticle ... ) button, click on that and select Cancel refresh. That will save your day!

Hope that help. Have a great day.

hvanstalle
Frequent Visitor

My dataflows are refreshing fine, but when I connect to them in Desktop or Service, they are not updated.

Very strange.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors