Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

acanepa
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerApps not working

Hello,

What happened with the PowerApps preview visual?

Is no longer working on PowerBI Service? It's only working in PowerBI desktop.

I'm relying some business processes on that visual, so please comment if you would be deprecating in the future.

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi acanepa,

Please check the limitations of PowerApps custom visual. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/powerapps-custom-visual#limitations-of-....

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @v-yuta-msft

Thanks for your response. This is not a problem of limitation, seems like PowerBI service is not recognizing the custom visual.

I don't what is happening in the transition from PowerBI Desktop to PowerBI service, for me works fine in the former.

I've created a dashboard, attached in the following link:

https://ufile.io/o14tx

The file is using the last version of the PowerApps custom visual, 1.0.5.0.

Here are the screenshots of PowerBI Desktop, PowerBI Service - Edit & Reading mode - that validates what I'm saying above.

The consistent and function is absolutely critical to further business processes.

PowerBI Desktop: Custom Visual working and present in the right-hand side panelPowerBI Desktop: Custom Visual working and present in the right-hand side panelPowerBI Service: Edit Mode, Custom visual has disappeared from the right-hand side panel.PowerBI Service: Edit Mode, Custom visual has disappeared from the right-hand side panel.PowerBI Service: Reading ModePowerBI Service: Reading Mode

MihailBogdan
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Same thing here. PowerApps is not working.

Please advise.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors