Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

My_connect

Power bi service down 2021-04-16

Fyi

My_connect_0-1618589494574.png

confirmed 2 Vancouver clients from 8:45 AM

1 REPLY 1
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @My_connect 

Please try the steps as the following.

• Let the customer Refresh or Re-open the application
  • Check the license type of your customers. If your content is resided in Shared capacity, they need Pro or Premium Per User license. If your content is resided in Premium capacity, they can view this content with free license.
  • Please check whether these users have permission to your content at least Read Permission.
  • Check the status of your model and check whether these content can be loaded successfully.
  • If there are some reports based on DirectQuery or LiveConnect mode and the data sources can't be directly access by Internet, you need on-premises gateway. Check whether the gateway works correctly.

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors