cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keerthi123 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power Bi functionality

HI Team,

We created a workspace in power BI and provided the admin persmissions to that workspace to the required users.

After few days, we identified that worksapce has been removed.

Is there any way to identify the user name who deleted the workspace or how can we restrict the users not delete the worksapce who are having the admin permissions.

Regards,

Keerthi

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power Bi functionality

Hi @Keerthi123,

If your scenario is for new app workspace, by my test, we could not see who deleted the workspace, but we could restore it under Admin Portal>>Workspace.

If your scenario is for app workspace, by my test, we could not find who deleted the workspace and cannot restore it in Office 365 Admin portal.

In addition, I'm afraid that there is no options for us to restrict the users not delete the worksapce who are having the admin permissions. You could submit your idea in Power BI ideas Forum.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 337 members 3,355 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: