Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SreeY
Frequent Visitor

Power Bi Service not Appending results from Import and DQ tables

Hi, I have one import Query table, and another Direct Query table. And I Appended the data from both Import and DQ tables. I see the both tables have been appeded power bi desktop, everything looks good in Power BI desktop.  But, after I publish the dataset and refresh the data, the Append Query is not showing the data from DQ table, it showing only from Import table. To make sure the DQ is giving latest data, I created a spearate page and I see the it is updating with latest data.  Why I am not seeing the same data in the Appended table in the Power BI server, even after I refreshed the page.

Appectiate your help.

Thanks

Sree 

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SreeY 

Are there any errors reported in the data refresh history?

When you click the 'Data Refresh',both data in direct query and import should be refreshed.

If the data is not updated, it is recommended to clear the browser cache and re-login to the service account before refreshing the report.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

SreeY
Frequent Visitor

Ritesh, In my case I don't see any thing like that. I have a premium capacity, and set it enterprise level. the 2 tables data coming from same database.

gurus- Any help appreciated.

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@SreeY 

Please check https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Unable-to-refresh-in-service-when-appending-difference/m-p/...

Thanks,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!PL 300 Certification Videos 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors