Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

robshpratt
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Bi Service Log in - Something Went Wrong. Please try again later.

Please see the below error. Getting the same issue on different accounts. Have tried a few times over the course of a few hours. Tried different browsers and different PC's.

Power Bi Error.png

4 REPLIES 4
amccaslin

I'm having the same problem.  Page loads but no data. I tried deleting and publishing again. The report was viewable for a moment then refreshed page and data do not load. Can any give a status update on Power BI? We have a teleconference in DC and need the link for people to view on their browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it depends where you are.  It says there was planned maintenance up until 09:00 UTC this morning

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

I can't get in and I expected it to be done by now.  

I'm in the UK so I thought it would be done by now. Not sure how I can check what cluster I'm in without logging in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it working on Edge and Explorer but nothing Chromium (Edge Beta, Google Chrome, Chrome Beta).  Got a ticket open with Microsoft.  Tried cache clearing, incognito windows and re-starting machine and it flat out doesn't like Chromium today on any of my computers.

The Cluster I'm on just says Northern Europe.  So, I'm not sure where UK South comes into this as that's where they patched apparently.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors