Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Zzema
Frequent Visitor

Power BI with Google BigQuery

Hello, can't find answer on this problem:

How to connect tables through ODBC (google big query), if they have the same structure for each day. i.e:

Sales_history_2017_01_01

Sales_history_2017_01_02 and so on.

I tried to add an SQL statement, but, as I understood, power bi does not support Table_Date _range construction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Zzema,

Have you tried the Append option or Table.Combine(M) to combine all the sales history tables which have the same structure into a single table? Smiley Happy

Table.Combine({Sales_history_2017_01_01, Sales_history_2017_01_02, Sales_history_2017_01_03})

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Zzema,

Have you tried the Append option or Table.Combine(M) to combine all the sales history tables which have the same structure into a single table? Smiley Happy

Table.Combine({Sales_history_2017_01_01, Sales_history_2017_01_02, Sales_history_2017_01_03})

Regards

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Could you do an Append query? Perhaps I am not understanding what you are going for though.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors