Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zzema Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI with Google BigQuery

Hello, can't find answer on this problem:

How to connect tables through ODBC (google big query), if they have the same structure for each day. i.e:

Sales_history_2017_01_01

Sales_history_2017_01_02 and so on.

I tried to add an SQL statement, but, as I understood, power bi does not support Table_Date _range construction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-ljerr-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Power BI with Google BigQuery

Hi @Zzema,

Have you tried the Append option or Table.Combine(M) to combine all the sales history tables which have the same structure into a single table? Smiley Happy

Table.Combine({Sales_history_2017_01_01, Sales_history_2017_01_02, Sales_history_2017_01_03})

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Could you do an Append query? Perhaps I am not understanding what you are going for though.

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

v-ljerr-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Zzema,

Have you tried the Append option or Table.Combine(M) to combine all the sales history tables which have the same structure into a single table? Smiley Happy

Table.Combine({Sales_history_2017_01_01, Sales_history_2017_01_02, Sales_history_2017_01_03})

Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 147 members 1,851 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: