Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sboulanger
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI tile integration with Dynamics CRM

Hi,

I want to embed power BI tiles into dynamics CRM but i'm facing an error message at the step of signing in power BI from CRM:

Authentication wasn’t successful. You need to sign in to your Power BI account to view or edit Power BI tiles

Also, when I try to connect to a CRM environment hosted in Canada (CRM3) I got the bellow error message: 

AADSTS50011: The reply address 'https://port.crm3.dynamics.com/G/FirstPartyIntegrations/authRedirect.html' does not match the reply addresses configured for the application: 'e64aa8bc-8eb4-40e2-898b-cf261a25954f'. More details: not specified

Note that the first issue is on a US datacenter and the second one on the Canada datacenter.

I already set the system settings in CRM to accept the powerbi tiles.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sboulanger
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

I found the problem. I was testing with a trial of Dynamics CRM and this integration is only available on the purchased version.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sboulanger
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

I found the problem. I was testing with a trial of Dynamics CRM and this integration is only available on the purchased version.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors