Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI scheduled refresh - Next refresh doesn't match the setting

I have dataset live connection to SSAS, yesterday i set the scheduled refresh at 9 A.M

Today, last refresh is successfully about 9 A.M but the next refresh is at 4 P.M which is 7 hours later than the time that I have scheduled. 

My timezone is UTC+7, After I look into the setting, the chache refresh time setting is still the same at 9 A.M, and I am sure I set the timezone correctly, there is nothing changed, but why Power BI makes the next refresh at 4 P.M ?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Refresh delay and the priority of refresh in queue of events might cause such a problem. Please check whether the scheduled refresh is completed at 9 am or at 4 pm next time.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I saw the setting is still the same as monday when i set the scheduled cache refresh at 9 a.m. at tuesday, the next day, when i click workspace - datasets, it says the last refresh is 9 a.m but the next refresh is 4 p.m.
I look into the setting, its still the same setting as yesterday, at 9 a.m, how the next refresh became 4 p.m? Is there any other external factor that may affect the schedule refresh?
And today Wednesday, i look into the refresh history, it says last refresh 4 pm and the next refresh is 4 pm, i checked the dataset setting, its still the same 9 a.m as i set the schedule refresh earlier in the first place.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors