Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sherly_m
Frequent Visitor

Power BI publlish to web

Good morning, 

I created three reports and would like to embed these three reports on the web (public). However, when my web developer embedded these HTML links, it seems there is a bug where all 3 could not be loaded. Sometimes 1 load, sometimes 2 loads, sometimes 0, but never all of them.

I wonder if anyone has experienced the same? 

Does it mean there will be only 1 power BI report link that could be attached to the web?

Thank you,

Best,

Sherly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sherly_m ,

1. In the workspace where the embed report is saved > Settings > Manage embed codes. Please first check if the status is Active.

vcgaomsft_0-1646373305949.png

vcgaomsft_1-1646373570611.png

vcgaomsft_2-1646373704711.png

2. This may be a known issue, PowerBI Product Group are working on a fix. Refreshing the page may help. If not, as a workaround, try appending"&angularOnlyReportEmbed=false" at the end of src URL in the html code generated in Power BI.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_Gao

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sherly_m
Frequent Visitor

Thanks a lot! It works!

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sherly_m ,

1. In the workspace where the embed report is saved > Settings > Manage embed codes. Please first check if the status is Active.

vcgaomsft_0-1646373305949.png

vcgaomsft_1-1646373570611.png

vcgaomsft_2-1646373704711.png

2. This may be a known issue, PowerBI Product Group are working on a fix. Refreshing the page may help. If not, as a workaround, try appending"&angularOnlyReportEmbed=false" at the end of src URL in the html code generated in Power BI.

Best Regards,

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

Dear Gao, 

Thank you. 

My reports all are active. 

For the second point. I wonder which one of the following I should add the above to the Embed code 

• Link you can send in email, OR
  • HTML you can paste into a website

Thank you

Best,
Sherly

Hi @Sherly_m ,

Please choose the second.

vcgaomsft_0-1646386569131.png

The website is attached for reference.

Support | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors