Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PBILover
Helper IV
Helper IV

Power BI output with stream analytics query

Hi,

I am trying to use power BI output of stream analytics job .

whenever I am trying to do grouping on two columns  its giving me discrepancy in a power BI output.

Single column grouping is working fine.

For example: If I am displaying total events for last 5 minutes in every 1 minute in a power BI that is matching  with total of events by clients for last 5 minutes in every 1 minute (single column grouping).But whenever I am displaying  the total of events by clients and by communication types for last 5 minutes in every 1 minute in a power BI that  does not match with total events(grouping on 2 columns , by client and communication type). Is it there any way to solve this ? here i have used a live dashboard for the power BI output display.

Thanks you.

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PBILover ,

There are three types of real-time dataset(Push dataset, Streaming dataset, PubNub streaming dataset). Which type are you using?You could try other types of real-time datasets and check if it works.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

I used stream analytics but still facing an issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors