Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

luisajara10
Frequent Visitor

Power BI in Sharepoint

Good day.

I have a power bi board that I export to use from a sharepoint site.
The Iframe html code that I exported from BI I use in sharepoint inserting it from an "insert" option that sharepoint has. (I attach a photo)

forma_insert.PNG

when we enter the url of the site in sharepoint it shows a message while loading the site. (insert preview with a broken image, photo attached).

insert_view.png

Checking in the developer tools in google chorme the message "insert preview with broken img" is sent from powerbi(Attached photo).

iconopowebi.png

Ask:
1. In the iframe html can I delete the message that shows us on the sharepoint site?.
2. Can I change that broken image for another image?
3. is there another way to insert this html iframe?

Note: Bi power license - Free.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @luisajara10 ,

I don't think the message can be deleted or changed, as it is a auto-created error message, it does not allow you to custom on it.

There are two common reasons for this message.

1. You do not have report access.
  2. The report was deleted.

For more detailed steps, please refer to this article: Embed a report web part in SharePoint Online  | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @luisajara10 ,

I don't think the message can be deleted or changed, as it is a auto-created error message, it does not allow you to custom on it.

There are two common reasons for this message.

1. You do not have report access.
  2. The report was deleted.

For more detailed steps, please refer to this article: Embed a report web part in SharePoint Online  | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors