Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI filters to filter specific website related data

I am working on a demo website wherein there is a dashboard page present. On that dashboard page, there exisits a kanban board and a filter (made separately, not through power bi) which allows you to see the data/items by their status. The kanban board changes as per the filter. Additionally, upon clicking any item, it allows me to edit the item as well.

So, instead of making use of the status filter (the current one), I want to make use of a Power BI pie-chart (items by status pie-chart) or any other Power BI visual to filter down my data on the website. 

Is there any way through which the Power BI visual be linked to the data/items on my website so I can filter the data and manipulate it accrodingly? Please help. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Kedar 

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I don't seem to understand your need, the filter is not created via powerbi, so how did it come to be and what does it do. Can you further describe your requirements and provide information about the associated expected results, etc. in pictures.

You can also refer to the following embedding process hopefully it will help you.

How to use Power BI Embedded - Tutorial Step by step - Hako IT

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Sounds like you want to explore Power BI Embedded functionality?

Power BI embedded analytics overview - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors