Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vmakhija
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Power BI equivalent of "history list" subscription in Microstrategy

Hello folks

I have some microstrategy reports to be migrated to Power BI.

My customer is using a "history list" subscription for some of their Microstrategy reports.

Anyone knows what can be equivalent feature in Power BI for the same ?

For some background, here is what history list subscription in Microstrategy does - 

https://www2.microstrategy.com/producthelp/Current/SystemAdmin/WebHelp/Lang_1033/Content/Understandi...

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vmakhija ,

We do provide subscriptions that will contain a snapshot and link to the report or dashboard. But we don’t keep the snapshots, you need store them in other locations on your own.

For more details about Subscription in Power BI, you may refer to Email subscriptions for Power BI reports and dashboards - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vmakhija ,

We do provide subscriptions that will contain a snapshot and link to the report or dashboard. But we don’t keep the snapshots, you need store them in other locations on your own.

For more details about Subscription in Power BI, you may refer to Email subscriptions for Power BI reports and dashboards - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors