Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI embedded content failing with 404

We're currently seeing embedded content fail within our application. The requested content fails to load instead returning a 404 response.

The behavior we are seeing eithin our own application can also be seen on Microsoft's own Power BI Embedded Playground example: https://microsoft.github.io/PowerBI-JavaScript/demo/v2-demo/index.html . Select any of the embedding examples, click "Run" in the "Code" block, and the embedded content will fail to load. Observe the network traffic to see the 404 response.

I want to confirm that orthers are experiencing this as well? Is there a known service disruption? Where can I find more information about the status of resolving the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Jase71ds
Advocate I
Advocate I

As of late yesterday, we are also experiencing problems where PBI embedded content (namely, PowerApp) fails. And within the PowerApp website, we are seeing 404 errors.

Up until 3pm CST yesterday, we were not having these problems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jase71ds that is the same time we started seeing the issue as well. 

@Anonymous  Pete - it's now 4 June, Tuesday. Still no resolve on our end (Houston). Wondering if your problem is still ongoing as well?

Jase.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors