Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alextarki
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI dashboard that sits on the top of Azure Cloud direct query generates an error in Power Pro

Hi,

Good morning to everyone.

I have created Power BI dashboard on the top of direct query to MS Azure Cloud, published it over Power Pro and scheduled for data refresh.

Unfortunately, the dashboard stopped working out of Power Pro following the data refresh.

System generates the following message. I kindly hope for your help.

Couldn't load the data for this visual
Login failed for user '<token-identified principal>'.. The exception was raised by the IDbConnection interface.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 34443a14-7943-451b-b739-439278f4ecb6
Request ID: 450759a6-25dc-e8f6-6089-9dc1a316c1a6
Correlation ID: dff50e6d-3d42-830b-cca7-5e77c8ab9fc6
Time: Fri Sep 18 2020 11:54:31 GMT+0300 (heure d’été d’Europe de l’Est)
Service version: 13.0.14254.53
Client version: 2008.5.02820-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-europe-north-b-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alextarki,

According to the error message, it sound like related to azure credentials. Have you enabled MFA on your data source? If this is a case, I'd like to suggest you take a look at following links about ADFS and AAD auth error:

Configure Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server to work with AD FS in Windows Server 

AAD Auth Error - Login failed for user '<token-identified principal>' Part 2 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alextarki,

According to the error message, it sound like related to azure credentials. Have you enabled MFA on your data source? If this is a case, I'd like to suggest you take a look at following links about ADFS and AAD auth error:

Configure Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server to work with AD FS in Windows Server 

AAD Auth Error - Login failed for user '<token-identified principal>' Part 2 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors