Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

saylivaidya
Frequent Visitor

Power BI app stuck on 'Almost Done' message

Some of the users in our organization are getting stuck in an 'Almost Done' loop when they try to open a Power BI app. It applies to only certain reports in the app and not the entire app. This issue has been going on for a week. We have tried to troubleshoot by using some methods discussed here like trying on different browsers, clearing cache, but it has not worked. Please help us with a resolution.

5 REPLIES 5
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

You can ask your Office 365 Admin to remove the Power BI Free License, that should resolve the issue.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi,

Do all users require a Pro Licence just to view reports then? I thought that they could view reports on a free licence?

saylivaidya
Frequent Visitor

@GilbertQ Thank you! It looks like the user accidently enabled Power BI Pro (trial version) and now has both Free and Pro. How can we disable Power BI Pro license that has been actiavted for 60 days?

saylivaidya
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! It looks like the user accidently enabled Power BI Pro (trial version) and now has both Free and Pro. How can we disable Power BI Pro license that has been actiavted for 60 days?

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Can you check to see if the user has been assigned both a Power BI Pro and a Power Free License?

Make sure that they only have a Power BI Pro license

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors