Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

edcarden
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Visuals User Reviews Missing

When visting the Power BI Visuals Marketplace to add additonal visuals to Power BI the individual user reviews are missing.  You can see how many reviews have been done and what the avg rating is but the individual user reviews that detail what issues if any the user was having with the visual are missing.  I know they use to be listed with the Visual only because I watched a video of someone browsing the Power BI Visuals Marketplace.  I can only hope this is a bug and not a deliberate change to remove the details of user reviews as that would look bad. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @edcarden ,

When we use Get more visuals from desktop, we aren't able to see reviews based on my test.  But when we use browser to access to the marketplace, you can see reviews :https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals.

Capture2.PNG

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mahimabedi
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Seems to be working at my end. Clicking on the stars dont work, clicking on the number in between the () should work.

customvisual.png

When I click the number between the parenthesis I do not see any reviews. I also noticed that there is no tab for OVERVIEW and REVIEWS for me when vieiwng a Market Place Visuals. I tried to share a screenshot of this that is in OneDrive and set to share with anyone who has a link but everytime I try to use that in thsi post I get an error about invalid HTML so I have no image to share with you to demonstrate. 

UPDATE: When i edited the post and tried to add the screenshot of what I see it let me do it this time. Below is what I see when viewing a marketplkace visual. There is no tab for OVERVIEW or REVIEWS like in yourscreenshot. 

PowerBI_MarketPlaceVisual_001.JPG

Hi @edcarden ,

When we use Get more visuals from desktop, we aren't able to see reviews based on my test.  But when we use browser to access to the marketplace, you can see reviews :https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals.

Capture2.PNG

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors