Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ExplorePBI
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Tiles Add-in in Power Point

Hello,

When i am trying to use Power BI Tiles add-in in powerpoint authentication is not going thru, I get the following error.

Seems like this requires Azure authentication, don't know how to set it up. Any instructions on this would really help.

I logged in with my O365 account but it did not work.

1.jpg2.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
BrookBracewell2
Frequent Visitor

I think this is relevent to the thread. I granted permissions for what I now realise is a third party provider (not microsoft)  How to I remove the permissions granted?

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ExplorePBI ,

What version of PowerPoint do you use? Do you use same account to log in PowerPoint and office store?

When you sign in the app, does the screenshot below appear?

ppt.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm on O365 Pro Plus Power Point version, I'm using the same account to login to Power Point and to Power BI. I don't see the same screen as you do, 2nd screen shot in my initial email is what i see on my end, asking for admin access . Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this permission issue ? I am facing the same issue. 

thanks 

Hi @ExplorePBI ,

It's so strange. If the issue is still there and you are a paid pro user, I suggest you to create a support ticket to get further help.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@ExplorePBI 

Adding one more link for reference.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it some kudos?

Thanks for the response, reference link is not working, got 404 error.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ExplorePBI ,

Please log in with your Power BI account. And you can refer to this blog: How to embed Power BI in PowerPoint.

ppt.jpg

Best Regards,
Icey

Thanks for the response, I logged in with Power BI account after that i received an error about admin access (second screenshot).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors